Visit our porfolio to see examples of some of our recent projects.
We have supplied and installed over 200 air conditioning systems in domestic homes over the last five years, making conservatories, bedrooms, living rooms and kitchens – your living space - a much healthier and more comfortable place to be. Your comfort is at the centre of everything we do. Our systems provide an agreeably cool home on a hot and humid day and a warm welcome on the coldest winter night.
Key Benefits of Climate Control in the Home
- Energy savings – has to be a good thing
- Lower household energy costs – always welcome
- Reduced environmental impact – a new efficient system is much more eco friendly than standard ones
- Convenience – stay in control
- All-year round comfort for a feeling of well-being
- Having a system that is based on your family’s needs
- By understanding your exact requirements we are able to offer the ideal package ensuring a reliable, competitive and trouble-free solution suitable for all budgets.
A short site survey will suggest the most suitable air conditioning to suit the space and your needs.
You can be assured all myclimate engineers are briefed in full and the work carried out will be of the highest standard - and the work area will be cleaned thoroughly before leaving the job.
Finally, a myclimate courtesy call and questionnaire ensures any questions or niggles are taken care of – no matter how small.
In addition to a standard 12 months equipment guarantee, we can provide an additional annual servicing programme suited to you and your equipment’s requirements.
Here are some questions to consider before choosing an air conditioning system:
- Do you just want the system to cool, or cool, ventilate and heat? The choice will determine the type of system.
- How many rooms do you wish to cover?
- Will the system be going in a study, bedroom or living room?
- Where can the indoor unit be placed? This will largely be determined by the choice of unit; location might be in a false ceiling or on free wall space.
- The expertise of the installer cannot be overemphasized. He will calculate, draw up and install the required system according to your needs, so make sure you employ professionals – like myclimate.
Call My Climate today for more information or to request a quote.
0845 190 0052